48 Programs & Counting
Chattanooga’s Kids on the Block is licensed to perform all 45 national programs available to Kids on the Block troupes; as well as new programs developed out of community need.
Wanting to schedule a program?
Contact Kasandra: firstname.lastname@example.org
Becoming a Sponsor
Becoming a sponsor of CKOB is a great way to have a significant impact in the lives of children and families in our community. Your support allows us to continue our interactive, educational performances free of charge to schools in our area.
Wanting to become a sponsor?
Contact our Executive Director, Kelly: email@example.com
Adopting An Educational Puppet
As an adopter of an educational puppet, you make it possible for thousands of children to benefit from the unique educational opportunities offered by your puppet. Corporate and personal sponsorships are $1,500.
If you adopt, you will receive:
- A photo of you or your company representative along with your puppet, which can be displayed at location of your choice.
- A performance by your puppet, at a location of your choice.
- Acknowledgement through press releases and social media sources.
- Contribution and listing on our website.
- Inclusion in quarterly newsletter.
- The fun of visiting your "adopted family" as often as you wish!
for Chattanooga Kids on the Block
funding for 10 Programs as Co-Sponsor
funding for 36 Programs as Co-Sponsor
Mark Riley Society
funding for 60 Programs as Primary Sponsor
How We Promote Our Partners
Keep in Touch with the Kids
Sign up to receive news about our impact, events, or volunteer opportunities.